Ninalem accepts online submissions only. Please include a cover letter introducing yourself in a 50-100 word autobiographical statement written in third person, your work, and a picture or logo.
Include your contact information (name, phone number, address, and email) and the word count.
- Maximum 1,000 words | Short Prose
- Fiction, creative nonfiction, essays, interviews, and reviews
- Stories should be typed, double space on 8.5 x 11 word document (doc) file
- Limited to THREE (3) entries
- Limited to FIVE (5) entries
- The poet's work shall be printed in the assumed format it is received, if the piece is accepted for the publication.
Artwork & Photography:
- Limited to SEVEN (7) entries
- Highest-quality images uploaded as attachment (PDF, JPEG, PNG)
- For Print: 300 DPI (minimum) | For Web: 72 PPI (minimum)
- Please indicate the following on the file: title, file type, size, artist name
Upon submission, it will be the artist or writers responsibility to copyright all work, thus giving Ninalem permission to publish your work. Additionally, submissions must be original work and shall not published before submissions. If you are considered for print or a feature on our website, you will receive a confirmation email.
Please send all submissions to: